As of now, we are operating under the assumption that we will be able to gather in Bear Valley for camp in July. We do not have to decide whether or not to cancel camp until June.
If you register and camp gets cancelled, you will have two options:
Receive a full refund (less a 4% processing fee implemented by Acitve, our registration platform).
Hold your spot for next year's 2021 camp (with the option of a refund at anytime).
Please reach out with any questions, and be well everyone!